MMI provides compassion and health care in a world of need using Jesus as our Guide.
In order for MMI to accomplish its mission, we depend on the voluntary involvement of a large community of people who are willing to share their resources, time, and talents. We welcome people of all faiths that choose to join our team and are comfortable in the fact that our community follows the example of Jesus in all we say and do.
In our fundraising efforts, we seek to be accountable, honest, transparent, and act with the utmost of integrity in the way we raise funds and communicate with our financial supporters. This document represents our commitment to all who support our mission.
• This is God's Ministry.
• We believe our responsibility is to optimize every donation and generate actions in line with the intention for which it was given by our Donor. We understand that a person’s involvement with MMI is voluntary and it is our responsibility to provide a return on their investment in MMI that is worthy of the faith they have shown in us.
• We seek to be transparent and always assess the performance of our operations and initiatives to maximize their impact on those we seek to serve.
• We hold it as our responsibility to follow the example of Jesus and seek his guidance when we encourage others to give. We believe and are an example of God’s generosity and are honored and humbled by His gifts so that we may serve His purpose for our skills.
• We place great value in providing meaningful opportunities for participation, above and beyond just seeking people to donate funding to our organization. Our Mission Statement is clear in this regard: MMI provides compassion and health care in a world of need using Jesus as our Guide.
• We believe one of our highest callings of the MMI team is to be good stewards of the resources that are provided to us. We accomplish this by having a system of accountability and transparency that is integrated with our strategic plans and execution of our Programs.
• We maintain that it is our responsibility to keep all participant’s personal information and donor records in highest confidentiality. MMI does not share any information with outside sources and utilizes Donor and Participant information only to execute MMI specific communication, Projects, and Programs.
• We seek for participants with MMI to experience the joy of giving. The people we serve are extremely thankful and blessed by the work of our volunteers and staff. We are mere tools in that we seek to be the hands and feet of God in Action. In return, God blesses our teams and many return with the feeling that God has blessed the volunteer as much as He has those we have served.
• We believe that MMI Staff and Volunteers are called by God to serve the less fortunate of the world and it is our duty to focus on serving others while building capacity so that the work continues to expand until all that are in need can be served. It is not just about doing good work, but building upon the work of our previous teams so that in the end the impact continues to spread to all who need our help.
100% of all Project Fees go to executing the Project.
Projects are just one component of MMI's focus on serving the poor. We also have Training Programs, Permanent Centers, and Integrated Health Programs that work to not only serve those that are suffering, but train others and prevent the diseases we face from happening in the first place. MMI fundraising efforts seek to ensure that these initiatives are able to operate and expand the ability to make an even larger impact on the poor. Medical Ministry International is committed to ensuring that 85% of every donation is utilized for programmatic activity. In many cases we do even better and optimize our gifts at an even higher percentage!